Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for all learners from beginning to advanced, this book helps students write better sentences, paragraphs, and essays.
- Author BiographyDr. Keith Folse is a Professor of TESOL at the University of Southern Florida. He is the author of 57 textbooks on a variety of subjects from grammar to vocabulary to composition, including five best-selling books in the Great Writing series by National Geographic Learning. Elena Vestri Solomon is currently a lecturer in the B. Ed program for future teachers in Abu Dhabi's Emirates College for Advanced Education. She received her MA in Applied Linguistics from the University of South Florida, Tampa, and has lived and worked in Italy, Spain, France, Hungary, Romania, Uzbekistan, and UAE. She has authored/co-authored over a dozen academic textbooks in composition, grammar, and listening/speaking/note-taking. April Muchmore-Vokoun is a faculty member in the English for Academic Purposes Department at Hillsborough Community College (HCC) in Tampa, Florida. She has taught in intensive English, college-level, and worksite study ESL programs. Her current academic interests include reading and writing skills as well as listening-speaking strategies. Additionally, she has had extensive experience in the areas of international student advising and event programming.
- Author(s)April Muchmore-Vokoun,Elena Solomon,Keith Folse
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight878 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.