All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.12
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe contemporary art world has been challenged and invigorated by outsider art - works by self-taught practitioners who, by definition, have little to do with mainstream art production, but are nonetheless actively engaged with the visual culture of their time and place. This book explores the collection of Jill and Sheldon Bonovitz.
- Author BiographyAnn Percy is curator of drawings at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cara Zimmerman is executive director of the Foundation for Self-Taught Artists in Philadelphia.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note245 color + 1 b-w illus.
- Weight1950 g
- Width247 mm
- Height304 mm
- Edited byAnn Percy,Cara Zimmerman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.