All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £12.50Trending at £13.69
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £4.97Trending at £6.97
- £5.60Trending at £9.96
- £9.99Trending at £11.26
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on evidence from archaeology, art history, and textual sources to contextualize Greco-Scythian metalwork in ancient society, Meyer offers unique introductions to the archaeology of Scythia and its ties to Asia and classical Greece, modern museum and visual culture studies, and the intellectual history of classics in Russia and the West.
- Author BiographyCaspar Meyer is Lecturer in Classical Archaeology and Birkbeck, University of London. He has held fellowships at the Getty Research Institute in Los Angeles and at the Centre Louis Gernet in Paris. He is particularly interested in classical visual culture and its persistence and transformation in modern Europe.
- Author(s)Caspar Meyer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Ancient Culture Representation
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note125 in-text illustrations and 5 maps
- Weight1184 g
- Width195 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.