All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionBaedeker; the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world is now adding this exciting new title to its innovative series. This superb full-colour, illustrated guide features 3D laminated cut-outs to show you the key sights in perspective and a large, fully-indexed, pull-out map.
- Author BiographySince 1827, Baedeker has set a benchmark for guidebooks and remains the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world. With over 50 titles available, the range is ever-expanding to keep up with the needs of today's travelers.
- Author(s)Achim Bourmer,Bernhard Abend,Carmen Galenschovski,Heide Marie Karin Geiss,Otto Gartner,Wolfgang Hassenpflug
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBaedeker Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Out-of-print date28/08/2015
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight748 g
- Width120 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.