CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive analysis of Greek foreign and internal policy during the Cold War, covering the key period from the country's accession to NATO in 1952 until the imposition of the colonels' dictatorship in 1967. This book is of interest to students of Greek politics, Balkans history, the Cold War and strategic studies.
- Author BiographyEvanthis Hatzivassiliou received his Ph.D. in International History from the London School of Economics and Political Science in 1992. He is associate professor of Contemporary History at the Department of History, University of Athens. He is the editor of the 'Modern and Contemporary History' series of Patakis Publications (Athens), a member of the Greek-Turkish Forum, and member of the Consultative Committee of the Foundation for Parliamentarianism and Democracy of the Greek Parliament. He has published six books.
- Author(s)Evanthis Hatzivassiliou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCold War History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.