All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the linguistic requirements for the OCR AS-level in Ancient Greek. This book intends to bring students to a point where they can tackle original Greek texts with confidence. It introduces constructions accompanied by exercises and lightly adapted reading passages.
- Author BiographyJohn Taylor is Head of Classics at Tonbridge School, Kent. He is the author of Greek to GCSE Parts 1 and 2, Essential GCSE Latin and (with Stephen Anderson) Greek Unseen Translation.
- Author(s)John Taylor
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/07/2008
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Notemap
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.