All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern Greek is the official language of Greece and Cyprus, and is spoken by over 13 million people. This bilingual dictionary includes carefully selected vocabulary with phonetic pronunciation for Greek words. It allows instant communication on everyday topics like dining, accommodations, transportation, and sightseeing.
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.