All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.12
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly illustrated book examines the legacy of Greek mythology in Western art from the classical era to the present.
- Author BiographyKarl Kilinski II was the University Distinguished Teaching Professor of Art History at the Southern Methodist University. He received grants from the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Ford Foundation. He was the author of Boetian Black Figure Vase Painting of the Archaic Period (1990) and The Flight of Icarus through Western Art (2002) and served as a guest curator for several exhibitions at the Kimbell Art Museum and SMU's Meadows Museum.
- Author(s)Karl Kilinski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 b/w illus. 32 colour illus.
- Weight1040 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.