All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a basic understanding of ancient Greek sanctuary sites and temple architecture. This book introduces the reader to a select number of sites and temples, explaining technical terms along the way. It explores some of the aesthetic concepts behind Greek architectural design, as well as looking at the buildings and their decoration.
- Author BiographyMary Emerson studied Classics at Cambridge and Art History at the University of East Anglia. She is now a freelance teacher and writer and lives in Norwich.
- Author(s)Mary Emerson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.