All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionGreek Sculpture presents a chronological overview of the plastic and glyptic art forms in the ancient Greek world from the emergence of life-sized marble statuary at the end of the seventh century BC to the appropriation of Greek sculptural traditions by Rome in the first two centuries AD.
- Author BiographyMark D. Fullerton is Professor of History of Art and Classics at The Ohio State University. He is the author of The Archaistic Style in Roman Statuary (1990), Greek Art (2000), and co-editor of Ancient Art and its Historiography (2003).
- Author(s)Mark D. Fullerton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1034 g
- Width195 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.