All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.71Trending at £35.09
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.14
- £31.44Trending at £34.89
- £12.00Trending at £18.96
- £23.31Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionKonya in Anatolia (ancient Iconium) was an important Anatolian centre and Roman colony. Abundant inscriptions are an important source of information on the area. This volume provides texts and commentaries for the 231 Greek and ten Latin inscriptions housed in the city's archaeological museum.
- Author(s)B. H. McLean
- PublisherBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- Series TitleBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara Monograph
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Content Note189 b/w illus and 1 map
- Width210 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.