All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreece and Rome fell because they were incapable of protecting the purity of their blood against mixing and infiltration. This book argues that to fully understand the Nazi regime, we must examine its appropriation of the heroes and lessons of the ancient world.
- Author BiographyJohann Chapoutot is Professor at the Sorbonne, where he teaches contemporary history.
- Author(s)Johann Chapoutot
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byRichard R. Nybakken
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.