All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you find out how you can make a difference by choosing greener lifestyle choices for you and your family. This book allows you to discover how to feed, clothe, clean, entertain and transport your baby in a greener way. It offers practical step-by-step advice on using alternatives to chemical products.
- Author BiographySusannah Marriott lives in Cornwall with her husband and three daughters, who were all raised wearing washable nappies. The author of over a dozen books, Susannah's Non-Toxic Pregnancy was the first mainstream book to look at the role of toxins in pregnancy. Her writing has also appeared in Weekend Guardian and The Times, Zest, Shape, Top Sante, Healthy, She, and Junior and she has broadcast on Radio 4.
- Author(s)Susannah Marriott
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/12/2012
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight472 g
- Width154 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction bySusannah Marriott
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.