All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.34Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures descriptions and manufacturer contact information for more than 1,400 environmentally preferable products and materials. This title covers various phases of residential construction ranging from site work to flooring to renewable energy. Each chapter discusses key environmental considerations, and what to look for in a green product.
- Author BiographyAlex Wilson is President of BuildingGreen, Inc. and Executive Editor of Environmental Building News the premier green building industry resource. A widely acknowledged green building expert since the '70s, he has authored countless articles and several books including Green Building Products and The Consumer Guide to Home Energy Savings. Mark Piepkorn is associate editor of Environmental Building News and the lead products researcher for GreenSpec(R), both publications of BuildingGreen, Inc. Active in the natural building movement, Mark has also been the editor of The Last Straw, an international newsletter about straw-bale construction and natural building.
- Author(s)Alex Wilson
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Note250 b/w photos & illus
- Weight1045 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMark Piepkorn
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.