CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionGreen Chemistry is an inventive science based on fundamental research towards the development of new sustainable chemical processes. This book has been prepared to extend the knowledge of Green Chemistry not disregarding, however, the industrial interest.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPietro Tundo,Vittorio Esposito
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.