All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at students, this introduction to green chemistry encourages new ways of thinking about how products and processes are developed.
- Author BiographyMike Lancaster has more than 20 years experience in the chemical industry, mainly with BP in a variety of R&D and Business Management roles. He established the Green Chemistry Network and a Masters course in Clean Technology at the University of York. He has spent the last 6 years with the Chemical Industries Association and has been heavily involved in developing and promoting the sustainable development agenda.
- Author(s)Mike Lancaster
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.