Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents a succinct summary of methods for the synthesis and biological activities of various different-sized bioactive heterocycles using different green chemistry synthetic methodologies, like microwave, ultrasonic, water mediated, ionic liquids, etc.
- Author BiographyDr. K. L. Ameta received his doctorate degree in Organic Chemistry from M. L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur, India in the year 2002. Presently, he is working as Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mody Institute of Technology and Science (Deemed University) Lakshmangarh, Rajasthan, India. He has vast experience of teaching both graduate and postgraduate level students. His research area involves synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of different sized bioactive heterocyclic systems. In addition to this, he has keen interests in heterogeneous catalyzed organic synthesis and photocatalysis. He has published a number of research articles in various journals of national and international repute.Dr. (Mrs.) Anshu Dandia is working as Professor at Department of Chemistry, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Also, she is Coordinator, UGC-SAP Programme and Director, P. G. School of Physical Sciences and Affairs, Vigyan Bhawan, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Prof. Dandia has published over 160 research papers in the field of synthetic organic chemistry in the journals of international repute. Her fields of research interest are green and nanotechnology in organic synthesis, heterocyclic and medicinal chemistry and organo-fluorine chemistry. Moreover, she is honored as Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC) , London in 2012; Bronze medal awarded by Chemical Research Society of India in 2012; International Distinguished Women Scientist Award in the international conference on Chemistry for Mankind organized by the joint venture of ACS, RSC and ISCB at Nagpur in 2011; Top Researcher award by the Vice Chancellor, University of Rajasthan based on highest H-index in the survey done by DST New Delhi in 2009. Apart from this, she is a dedicated teacher and strives to be abreast of new developments in teaching methodologies and she has received Best Chemistry Teacher Award in India by Tata Chemicals Ltd., Confederation of Indian Industries and the Association of Chemistry Teachers in Nov, 2012.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; 534 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 412 p. 534 illus.
- Weight801 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnshu Dandia,K. L. Ameta
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.