All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the greening of the Chinese economy, and the threats and opportunities the trend presents for Western organizations. Drawing on their own business experience, the authors propose potential strategic innovations in response to Green China.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr. Taco C.R. van Someren is founder of Strategic Innovation Theory. His PhD (summa cum laude) thesis published in 1991 at the Tinbergen Institute on Innovation, Emulation and Time is one of the first book in this field. Educated as an economist in Erasmus University, he enriched his knowledge as manager in consumer goods industry, partner at KPMG (The Netherlands) and co-founder and Geschaftsfuhrer of Germans KPMG Sustainability, Professor and guest Professor at Dutch and Chinese universities. He is Seconded Innovation Expert at the European Commission. He founded Ynnovate in 2003. Ynnovate is an international operating investment and advisory company specialized in sustainable growth and creating organizations of the future. It provides tailor-made high level business solutions for governmental and private corporations in sectors such as energy, water, automotive, chemicals, manufactory and professional services. He is author of several books and numerous articles. Dr. Shuhua van Someren-Wang is born and raised in China and lives since 1997 in Europe. She was the first woman in China receiving a PhD on sustainability management (1996) and was the co-founder of the first sustainability advisory organization in China. She built up her experiences working at both Chinese and European governments and firms. She now advises (central) government and multinationals on China strategy. She shares this knowledge by teaching at several universities and writing articles and books.
- Author(s)Shuhua van Someren-Wang,Taco C. R. van Someren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.