CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential guide for agricultural crop producers, governmental agricultural departments, automotive companies, composite producers and material scientists all dedicated to the promotion and practice of eco-friendly materials and production methods.
- Author BiographyCaroline Baillie is Chair of Engineering Education for the Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics at UWA, a highly cited materials engineer, and cofounder of the not-for-profit organization Waste-for Life. Randika Jayasinghe is the Project Coordinator of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade funded project led by UWA: 'Australian-Sri Lankan University partnerships to develop community-based recycling businesses'. Randika has a background in waste management and has recently completed her PhD on the use of waste-based composites.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCaroline Baillie,Randika Jayasinghe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.