All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures projects relying on ingredients that you are likely to have in the cupboard or items that can be found around the house or garden, or in the park or at the beach. This book includes recipes for salt dough, as well as methods for easy felting, together with step-by-step instructions on what to make, such as pretend sweets, boxes and masks.
- Author BiographyEmma Hardy is a stylist and designer who has worked on various lifestyle and interiors magazines, including Country Homes and Interiors and Marie Claire. Her previous books include My First Sewing Machine Book, Sewing in No Time, Quilting in No Time, Green Crafts for Children and Sewing for Children.
- Author(s)Emma Hardy
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Out-of-print date28/09/2009
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £12.29Trending at £15.87
- £17.57Trending at £22.31
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £13.38Trending at £15.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.