Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionVersion date:20151109 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyNand K. Jha has had an extended and distinguished career in engineering education. Over the past 40 years, he has been involved in mechanical engineering education in various capacities. He is deeply involved in teaching, research, and the development of mechanical engineering curricula at both undergraduate and graduate levels. In this extended run of teaching and research, he has contributed significantly to manufacturing science, optimization, robotics and automation, green design, and manufacturing. He has published close to 100 papers and books. In his long tenure in the academic field, several organizations have invited him to deliver lectures on research topics of his interest.
- Author(s)Nand K. Jha
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note522 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, 225 black & white tables
- Weight2200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.