All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines companies that are merging social responsibility with wild profitability and reveals the six factors responsible for their success, including: iconoclastic leadership fueled by conviction and a rebellious streak; disruptive innovation that uses sustain ability to spur the development of radically better products and services and more.
- Author BiographyE. Freya Williams advises organizations, including Coca Cola, Kraft, SAP, and the UN, on how to incorporate sustainability and social good into their brands. The co-founder of OgilvyEarth, she now serves as EVP of Business+Social Purpose at Edelman.
- Author(s)E. Freya Williams
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.