Green IT For Dummies by Jhana Senxian, Arnold Reinhold, Jeffrey Hill, Carol Baroudi (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionGreen technology is not only good for the environment; it's also good for your bottom line. If your organization is exploring ways to save energy and reduce environmental waste, Green IT For Dummies can help you get there. This guide is packed with cost-saving ways to make your company a leader in green technology.
- Author BiographyCarol Baroudi is a Research Director at the Aberdeen Group. Jeffrey Hill has nearly 30 years of experience in all facets of IT. Arnold Reinhold has more than 30 years of experience as a software consultant. Jhana Senxian specializes in social and environmentally oriented business practices.
- Author(s)Arnold Reinhold,Carol Baroudi,Jeffrey Hill,Jhana Senxian
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.