CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores green innovation and future technology skill development within regional small to medium sized enterprises. Notwithstanding the goals of a greener Europe, there has been little debate as to how the skills required to fulfil the goals of sustainable development can be imparted within regions and within rural business communities.
- Author BiographyDr Felicity Kelliher is a Senior Lecturer in Management Studies and a founder and senior researcher with the RIKON research group, School of Business, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. A Fulbright scholar, Felicity studies small/ micro-firm learning networks and management capability development on a regional basis and has published in various international journals, including the Journal of Tourism Management, the Journal of Business Ethics and the Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Dr Leana Reinl is an Irish Research Council Fellow and a postdoctoral researcher with the RIKON research group, School of Business, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. Leana's research focuses on small/ micro-firm learning; learning networks and evolving learning communities, she has published in international journals including the Journal of Tourism Management and the Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight329 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFelicity Kelliher,Leana Reinl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.