All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Author(s)Chitrakalpa Sen,Gagari Chakrabarti
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Finance
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight186 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Prologue.- Chapter 2. Greens - the obvious choice over the grays?.- The Green indexes.- Greens and Grays in the Indian market.- Green and the gray: a comparative approach in terms of risk and return.- Are the green portfolios inherently unstable? A look into possible non-linearity of portfolio returns.- How shock-proof the green portfolios are: a survival analysis.- Factors affecting Financial stress: Greens versus Grays.- Are the greens obvious choice over the greys? -Some remarks.- Chapter 3. Profits are Forever: A Green Momentum Strategy Perspective.- Beating the market - end of an myth?.- Technical Trading Rules: A Review of the Alternative Methodologies.- Optimal Trading Rules.- Does green really rule the others? A bird's eye perspective.- Chapter 4. Epilogue.
- Author BiographyDr. Gagari Chakrabarti completed her Master's, M.Phil and Doctorate in Economics from the University of Calcutta (India) and is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the prestigious Presidency University (erstwhile Presidency College) in Kolkata, India. Her area of specialization is financial economics including application of econometrics in financial economics. She has several national and international publications to her credit. Dr. Chitrakalpa Sen is an Assistant Professor in the School of Management, BML Munjal University, Gurgaon, India. An economist by training, Dr. Sen holds an undergraduate degree in economics and a postgraduate degree in economics from the University of Calcutta. He did his PhD from the School of Management, West Bengal University of Technology. He has published in a number of national and international peer-reviewed journals, such as Finance India and Journal of Asset Management and has also authored/co-authored a number of books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.