Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about a 1936 classic, fashioned from the Broadway play, which won a Pulitzer Prize. Profoundly different from the play, it has a place in the social history of America and of black America.
- Author BiographyThomas Cripps is Professor of History and Coordinator of the Graduate Program in Popular Culture at Morgan State University.Tino Balio, Professor in the Department of Communication Arts at the University of Wisconsin Madison, is the author of United Artists: The Company Built by the Stars, United Artists: The Company That Changed the Film Industry, and the editor of The American Film Industry as well as the 22 volume Wisconsin/Warner Bros. Screenplay series, all published by the University of Wisconsin Press. He directed the Wisconsin Center for Film and Theatre Research from 1966 to 1882.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1979
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleWisconsin/Warner Brothers Screenplays S.
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byThomas Cripps
- Introduction byThomas Cripps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.