All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssays exploring the relationship between environmental disaster and visions of apocalypse through the lens of science fiction
- Author BiographyGERRY CANAVAN is an assistant professor of English at Marquette University, and coeditor of the forthcoming Cambridge Companion to American Science Fiction. KIM STANLEY ROBINSON Is the author of myriad novels and stories, including most recently Shaman and 2312. He has won the Hugo, Nebula, and Locus awards for science fiction.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note2 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGerry Canavan,Kim Stanley Robinson
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.