CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Moayad N. Khalaf
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note136 black & white illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Preparation and Characterization of Novel Conductive Porous Chitosan-Based Nanocomposite Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering Applications Hossein Baniasadia, Ahmad Ramazani S. A., and Fariba Ghaderinezhad Morphological, Thermal and Mechanical Properties of Green Composite Based on Recycled Polyethylene/ Polyamide-6/Kenafcomposites Agusarsad, Nuranassuhadamahzam, and Jibrin Mohammed Danlami Effect of Compatibilizer: Filler Ratio on the Tensile, Barrier and Thermal Properties of Polyethylene Composite Films Manufactured from Natural Fiber and Nanoclay Khaliq Majeed, Azman Hassan, and Aznizam Abu Bakar A Detailed Review on Modeling of CNT/ Green Polymer Composites A. K. Haghi Moving Towards Greener Cationic Polymerizations Stewart P. Lewis, Deivasagayam Dakshinamoorthy, and Robert T. Mathers Layer by Layer Assembly of Biopolymers onto Soft and Porous Gels Ana M. Diez-Pascual and Peter S. Shuttleworth Use of Recycled Polymer in the Construction Industry Davi Nogueira Da Silva, Adalena Kennedy Vieira, and Raimundo Kennedy Vieira Polyuronates and Their Application in Drug Delivery and Cosmetics Robin Augustine, Bhavana Venugopal, Snigdha S., Nandakumar Kalarikkal, and Sabu Thomas Biological Delignification of Biomass Jithin Joy, Cintil Jose, Lovely Mathew P., Sabu Thomas, and Moayad N Khalaf Recent Research in the Applications of Chitin, Chitosan and Oligosaccharides P. N. Sudha, T. Gomathi, and S. Aisvery Natural Fiber Composites and Applications P. N. Sudha, K. Nasreen, and P. Angelin Vinodhini Removal and Recovery of Heavy Metals Using Natural Polymeric Materials P. N. Sudha, T. Gomathi, K. Vijayalakshmi, and R. Nithya Index
- Author BiographyMoayad N. Khalaf, PhD, is a professor of polymer chemistry in the Department of Chemistry, College of Science at the University of Basrah in Iraq. Professor Khalaf has more than 27 years of professional experience in the petrochemical industry, working with the state company for petrochemical industries in Iraq. In 2005, he joined the Chemistry Department at the University of Basrah where now he is lecturing on most polymer-related subjects. Dr. Khalaf has supervised more than 12 MSc and 4 PhD students. He holds 19 Iraqi patents and has published more than 100 scientific papers in peer-reviewed conference and journals. He also works on modifying the chemical security and safety strategy at the department of chemistry of the University of Basrah through funds from CRDF Global. Dr. Khalaf also received funds totaling US$350,000 to date from the Arab Science and Technology Foundation and the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific research to support his research in the fields of polymer chemistry and water treatment. His research interests include modified polymer for corrosion inhibitor, demulsifier, additive for oil; polymer additives (light stabilizer and antioxidant); lubricants; waste polymers recycling; lingnosulfonate for well drilling; mechanical properties of composite polymer; rheological properties of polymer and composite using nanofiller; water desalination; preparation of flocculent from waste polystyrene; ground water as source for industrial water and agriculture; preparation of polymer for solar cell application; and preparation of conductive polymer Professor Khalaf received his BSc in chemistry science, MSc in physical-organic chemistry, and PhD in polymer chemistry from the University of Basrah in Iraq.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.