All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents state-of-the-art research on green radio communications and networking technology to researchers and professionals working in wireless communication.
- Author BiographyEkram Hossain is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Manitoba, Canada, where his current research interests lie in the design, analysis and optimization of wireless/mobile communications networks, smart grid communications, cognitive and green radio systems. He has received several awards including the University of Manitoba Merit Award in 2010 (for Research and Scholarly Activities) and the 2011 IEEE Communications Society Fred Ellersick Prize Paper Award. Vijay K. Bhargava is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of British Columbia, Canada. He has served on the Board of Governors of the IEEE Information Theory Society and the IEEE Communications Society and was President of the IEEE Information Theory Society. He was recently appointed as the Director of Journals for the IEEE Communications Society. Gerhard P. Fettweis is the Vodafone Chair Professor at Technische Universitat Dresden, with 20 companies from around the world currently sponsoring his research on wireless transmission and chip design. An IEEE Fellow, he runs the world's largest cellular research test beds, coordinated the EASY-C project and has received numerous awards. He began his career at IBM Research and has since developed nine start-up companies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note171 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight1010 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEkram Hossain,Gerhard P. Fettweis,Vijay K. Bhargava
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.