CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book about stormwater management utilised in urban streetscape design in China, with all the selected design cases presented with rich design descriptions, plan drawings and photography.
- Author BiographyFreek Loos, architect and urban planner, studied architecture at the Academy of Architecture in Amsterdam. He started his career at UNStudio, continued as director of Bureau B+B landscape architecture and urban planning, co-founded in 2009 studio LOOS vanVLIET in Haarlem, Netherlands. His work is characterised by combining landscape, urban planning, architecture and thinking sustainable. The scale of his project ranges from objects to area developments of tens of km2. Martine van Vliet, co-founder of the studio, is an urban planner and landscape architect. She graduated from the IAHL in Boskoop / Velp in1995, studied urbanism on the Academy of Architecture from 1995 until 2001 and passed her state exam for both urban planning and landscape architecture. She works internationally on both urban planning, landscape and public space and on multiple scales. The identity and context of the place is often a starting point for the design. She works on bright and durable designs with innovative solutions in which detailing is essential. Plantations form an important part of the design.
- Author(s)Freek Loos,Martine van Vliet
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Note409 colour
- Weight1856 g
- Width255 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.