All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the full cycle from farm to fork, this book reviews the current status of green processing in the agriculture and agri-food sector, and provides strategies for enhancing the use of environmentally-friendly technologies for production and processing.
- Author BiographyJOYCE I. BOYE, PHD, is a Research Scientist at the Food R & D Centre of Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) located in St Hyacinthe, Quebec. AAFC provides information, research and technology, and policies and programs to achieve security of the food system, health of the environment, and innovation for growth. Dr. Boye leads a comprehensive research study in value-added processing of plant-based foods and food allergies. YVES ARCAND, PHD, is a Research Scientist at the Food R & D Centre of Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) located in St Hyacinthe, Quebec. His areas of expertise include characterization and treatment of agri-food industrial effluents, biometric applications, system engineering, optimization of dehydration processes, and simulation and model building, including the design and building of an in vitro upper gastrointestinal tract model for nutritional studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1198 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJoyce I. Boye,Yves Arcand
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.