CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.17
- £3.43Trending at £4.69
About this product
- DescriptionJulia Peterkin pioneered in demonstrating the literary potential for serious depictions of the African-American experience. In her novels and stories, she taps the richness of rural southern black culture and oral traditions to capture conflicting realities and reveal grace and courage.
- Author BiographyJulia Peterkin (1880-1961) was the author of three novels, a collection of short stories, and, with photographer Doris Ulmann, a nonfiction collection of essays entitled Roll, Jordan, Roll. She was the first South Carolinian to be awarded the Pulitzer Prize.
- Author(s)Julia Peterkin
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width130 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byCharles Joyner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.