CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading experts in a range of related fields, this book covers biomimetics, environmentally friendly lubrication, tribology of wind turbines and renewable sources of energy, and ecological impact of new technologies of surface treatment.
- Author BiographyMichael Nosonovsky is an Assistant Professor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. For his work on the scale effect in friction and biomimetic surfaces he was honored in 2008 by ASME Burt L. Newkirk award Prof. Bharat Bhushan is Ohio Eminent Scholar and Howard D. Winbigler Professor Director of Nanoprobe Laboratory for Bio- and Nanotechnology and Biomimetics at Ohio State University. He is an author and editor of more than 10 monographs and about 700 research articles and one of the most prominent tribologists in the world.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note329 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1130 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byBharat Bhushan,Michael Nosonovsky
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.