Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with green wood is an age-old rural craft brought up-to-date in this manual. With a comprehensive introductory section on tools, techniques and types of wood, the book contains 15 easy-to-follow projects ranging from trellises, pergolas and benches to tables and plant supports.
- Author BiographyAlan and Gill Bridgewater have gained an international reputation as producers of DIY books on a range of topics, including furniture-making and woodcarving. They have written more than 50 highly successful books and also write for DIY magazines on both sides of the Atlantic. They are the authors of Stonework for the Garden and the woodworking titles On the Shelf and In The Box, all published by New Holland. They live in Battle, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Alan Bridgewater,Gill Bridgewater
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/07/2003
- Content Note120 colour photographs, 35 illustrations
- Weight641 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.34Trending at £7.64
- £9.68Trending at £11.90
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.