Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- Author(s)Laura E. Huggins,Terry L. Anderson
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyTerry Anderson, the John and Jean DeNault Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, is the executive director of PERC - the Property and Environment Research Center, a think tank focusing on market solutions to environmental problems located in Bozeman, Montana, and professor emeritus at Montana State University. Laura E. Huggins is a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. Huggins specializes in free market environmentalism, property rights, and population policy. She is primarily interested in the role of economic processes in shaping natural resource policy and in promoting market principles to a wide audience in order to help resolve environmental dilemmas.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.