CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffers fresh insights into interesting chemical pathways for the conversion of CO2 to useful products. This book reports on the use of biomass, such as ocean fertilization and 'energy farms', to put CO2 to practical and safe use. It is suitable for professional and academic readers involved with CO2 research.
- Author(s)M.M. Halmann,Meyer Steinberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note119 black & white tables
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.