All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionGreening Health Care examines the intersections of health care and environmental health, both in terms of traditional failures and the revolution underway to fix them. Authored by one of the pioneers in health care's green movement, it presents practical solutions for health care organizations and clinicians to improve their environments and the health of their communities.
- Author BiographyKathy Gerwig is Vice President of Employee Safety, Health and Wellness, and Environmental Stewardship Officer for Kaiser Permanente, one of America's leading not-for-profit providers of health care. Ms. Gerwig is responsible for developing, organizing and managing a nationwide environmental initiative for the organization, and under her leadership Kaiser Permanente has become widely recognized as an environmental leader in the health care sector. She has twice testified before Congress on the need for federal chemical policy reform, and has appeared at numerous hearings on environmental issues. Ms. Gerwig is also Kaiser Permanente's national leader for Employee Safety, Health and Wellness, responsible for eliminating workplace injuries, promoting healthy lifestyle choices, and reducing health risks for the organization's174,000 employees and nearly 17,000 physicians.
- Author(s)Kathy Gerwig
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight392 g
- Width171 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.