All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on more than half a century of intimate acquaintance with the South and its people, this is an informed account of a century of forest history - its destruction, conservation, replanting and recovery.
- Author BiographyThomas D. Clark, a distinguished historian, has published widely on Kentucky and southern history.
- Author(s)Thomas D. Clark
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.