All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £20.28Trending at £24.57
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionBeleaguered by mutual recrimination between rich and poor countries, squeezed by the zero-sum arithmetic of a shrinking global carbon budget, and overtaken by shifts in economic and hence bargaining power between these countries, international cooperation on climate change has floundered. This title addresses these problems.
- Author BiographyArvind Subramanian is a senior fellow at the Center for Global Development with a joint appointment at the Peter G. Peterson Institute for International Economics. Aaditya Mattoo is the research manager for trade and integration at the World Bank.
- Author(s)Aaditya Mattoo,Arvind Subramanian
- PublisherCentre for Global Development
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Global Development
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.