Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.86
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander Movchan,Michael Nieves,Vladimir Maz'ya
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2077
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; 10 Illustrations, color; 7 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 258 p. 17 illus., 10 illus. in color.
- Weight428 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Green's functions in singularly perturbed domains: Uniform asymptotic formulae for Green's functions for the Laplacian in domains with small perforations.- Mixed and Neumann boundary conditions for domains with small holes and inclusions. Uniform asymptotics of Green's kernels.- Green's function for the Dirichlet boundary value problem in a domain with several inclusions.- Numerical simulations based on the asymptotic approximations.- Other examples of asymptotic approximations of Green's functions in singularly perturbed domains.- Part II: Green's tensors for vector elasticity in bodies with small defects: Green's tensor for the Dirichlet boundary value problem in a domain with a single inclusion.- Green's tensor in bodies with multiple rigid inclusions.- Green's tensor for the mixed boundary value problem in a domain with a small hole.- Part III Meso-scale approximations. Asymptotic treatment of perforated domains without homogenization: Meso-scale approximations for solutions of Dirichlet problems.- Mixed boundary value problems in multiply-perforated domains.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.