All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.56
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
About this product
- DescriptionAt the same time, it appears that particularly innovative firms are more likely to face financial constraints. (2) A lack of funds is very apparent for around a quarter of the firms investigated and seems most severe in the early part of the growth state, where firms focus on commercializing existing products.
- Author BiographyPhilipp Hoff obtained his doctorate with Prof. Dr. Thomas Berndt at University of St. Gallen.
- Author(s)Philipp Hoff
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchriften zum europaischen Management
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; XXIII, 258 p.
- Weight379 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.