All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the postcards that played a part in New Jersey's travel industry. Basing the structure of the text on the state's six official tourism regions, the author provides, through section introductions and lengthy captions, a general history of each region and a history of each postcard.
- Author BiographyHelen-Chantal Pike is a journalist and photographer. She has written several volumes in the Images of America series, has been a reporter for the Asbury Park Press and a travel writer for the Boston Herald. Her articles have appeared in many major newspapers, including the New York Times and the Christian Science Monitor.
- Author(s)Helen-Chantal Pike
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note381 colour illustrations
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.