All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom yachting around the cays to exploring the pretty St. George's harbor, these islands have lush green interiors abundant with coconut groves and banana plantations. Footprint's Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these charming islands.
- Author BiographyOriginally from London, Lizzie Williams has been traveling since 1995. Starting out on trips across Africa as a tour leader, she has sat with a gorilla, slept amongst elephants, fed a giraffe and swum with a hippo. For Footprint, she is author of several Handbooks; she has also worked on numerous titles for AA Publishing, Bradt, Frommers, DK Eyewitness and Rough Guides among others. Lizzie also regularly contributes to magazines and writes destination guides for leading travel websites. When not on the road, she counts herself very lucky to call beautiful Cape Town home.
- Author(s)Lizzie Williams
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Weight181 g
- Width114 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.