All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on a number of aspects related to the exploitation of remote instrumentation on the grid. This book includes middleware architecture, high speed networking in support of grid applications, wireless grid for acquisition devices and sensor networks, quality of service provisioning for real time control, and measurement instrumentation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1028 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byFranco Davoli,Norbert Meyer,Roberto Pugliese,Sandro Zappatore
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.