All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a chapter on the mourning process discussing the personal and social difficulties that shape mourning, as well as guidelines for approaching special types of grief including suicide, sudden death and miscarriage. This title is suitable for those who work with the bereaved, from those just entering the field, to seasoned practitioners.
- Author BiographyJ. William Worden, PhD, ABBP, is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and holds academic appointments at Harvard Medical School and at the Rosemead Graduate School of Psychology in California. He is also Co-Principal Investigator of the Harvard Child Bereavement Study, based at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Author(s)J. William Worden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.