All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a psalm for each study, this guide will help you in the difficult journey of grieving a loss, whether it's the loss of a loved one, a marriage, a job or a home. Each study is dedicated to an emotion common to the grieving process: denial, fear, anger, guilt, sadness, hope, faith, acceptance and praise.
- Author BiographyCathy Gardner Maddams is a grief counsellor and small group Bible study leader in San Jose, California, USA. James Reapsome is a retired pastor, editor and writer in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA.
- Author(s)Cathy Maddams,James Reapsome
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £90.00Trending at £109.58
- £30.19Trending at £44.99
- £12.17Trending at £16.53
- £27.99Trending at £29.16
- £10.72Trending at £11.42
- £17.36Trending at £17.90
- £8.65Trending at £9.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.