Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionGrillhouse is not an attempt at redefining food, but rather a celebration of the classics-simple, casual, fun and delicious.
- Author BiographyROSS DOBSON is a chef, food writer, stylist, and rising star of the cooking scene in his hometown of Sydney, Australia. He is the author of ten books, including Wholefood Kitchen, Casual Entertaining, Fired Up, Market Vegetarian, Kitchen Seasons, 3 Ways With ..., and Chinatown. In Australia he has worked at Bills, the restaurant owned by celebrity chef Bill Granger. His work appears in publications such as Sainsbury's Magazine and he has a regular column in the Australian edition of BBC Good Food magazine. Visit him at rossdobson.com.
- Author(s)Ross Dobson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight58 g
- Width198 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.