Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems in this volume are all concerned, one way or another, with achieving a balance in the face of gravity. Lynch looks for this equilibrium between equal and opposing forces, such as sex and death, and love and grief - all the things that make us mortal and memorable.
- Author BiographyThomas Lynch is the author of three collections of essays, Bodies in Motion and at Rest, The Undertaking, which was shortlisted for the 1997 National Book Award, and Booking Passage. His poetry collections include Grimalkin & Other Poems and Still Life in Milford. He lives and works in Milford, Michigan, where he is the funeral director, and in West Clare where he keeps an ancestral cottage.
- Author(s)Thomas Lynch
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/1994
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1994
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2014
- Weight133 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.