Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.18
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionExploitation films have become sincerely appreciated cult objects on home video. In this new study, David Church explores how the history of drive-in theatres and urban grind houses has descended to home video formats. Church examines how nostalgia shapes the aesthetics and politics of exploitation films and the fan cultures devoted to them.
- Author BiographyDavid Church is based at the Department of Communication and Culture, Indiana University.
- Author(s)David Church
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note21 black and white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.