All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.35
- £17.65Trending at £23.05
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe origins of the mathematics in this book date back more than two thou- sand years, as can be seen from the fact that one of the most important algorithms presented here bears the name of the Greek mathematician Eu- clid.
- Author(s)Thomas Becker,Volker Weispfenning
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 Tables, black and white; XXII, 576 p.
- Weight914 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.